sábado, 31 de março de 2012

Review: Sweet Eye Brown by PinkyParadise

So, this year I bought new circle lenses on a sale on PinkyParadise it was for only 16,00 USD so it was really cheap.
I choose the Sweet Eye Brown, because it will look more natural on my eyes, once they already are brown. (dark brown)


Pinky Paradise was a really good seller, I can't tell now when they shipped it and when it arrived because right now they site is under maintenance, when they're back I'lol edit this post ;)
But I can say it arrived in the time I was expectiong (it was about 1 month, since I live in Brazil)

This is the pic with one eye withou the lenses and one with.
as you can see, the lenses give you a really good enlargement.

So, my rates:

Design: 5/5
Confort: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Package: 5/5



 No, I'm no kidding, it was really, really good. I can stay ALL the day using those lenses withou any discomfort, and when I mean ALL THE DAY, I mean like 12 hours using them.
The Price is really good to, I bought it in a sale, but even out of the sale the price isn't too much.
As I sad, the enlargement is awesome, and I really liked the design.

Well, I think everyone already saw the pics I took using the lenses, but here go once more.
So, all I can say that for me PinkyParadise is highly recommended.

Hope you liked this review, and that helped you when you want to purchase new lenses.
I also receveid two lenses from Lensvillage, so really soon I will review them here.♥

2 comentários:

  1. que linda que ficou *-* amei super natural!
    E ja ouvi da pink paradise,nunca comprei! Bom saber que entregam diretinho e o preço ta bem em conta.
    xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. The lenses looks pretty nice! : D : D

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...